INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING CENTER
Kęstučio str. 36, LT-44310 Kaunas. Žukausko str. 17, Vilnius. Phone +370 37 40 74 60, fax +370 37 22 83 91, e-mail email@example.com
Public Enterprise Information Technology Training Center (ITMC) is a privately owned company established in 2002 with more than ten years of experience in IT training and consulting. ITMC team has ten full part employees and more than fifty experienced trainers and experts in various fields. Training material is rich and of excellent quality.
The main trends of activities:
- IT training and supplementary non‐formal education
- Qualification Testing. ITMC is an Authorized Pearson VUE, Prometric, Certiport, Autodesk, ECDL testing center:
- Pearson VUE and Prometric, a global testing centers network, represent more than one thousand IT companies providing the tests.
- ITMC is an authorized ECDL Test Center since 2002. ITMC Test Center has issued more than 5000 ECDL, ECDL Start and e‐Citizen certifications. Company provides training by ECDL and e‐Citizen programs.
- Customer specific employer training and skill estimation programs: the company analyzes customers’ needs, prepares questionnaires and qualifications tests; evaluates knowledge and skills of customers’ employees.
- Learning materials (Books, CDs, e‐learning courses)
- Publishing Academy department offers training courses for publishers, designers and layout editors to make completed professional projects: digital printing, electronic publishing, advertising and publicity, and video editing. ITMC is an Adobe Authorized Training Center. Training is led by certified instructors.
- Programming Academy offers training courses for beginners and professional programmers. ITMC experienced lecturers can offer a wide range of software development training courses: business analysis, requirements management, UML, testing, usability analysis, RDMS, security, mobile applications technologies, and modern programing languages.
- Computer Academy is an annual school for 3‐12 grade students in collaboration with Vytautas Magnus University. Students can choose more than 20 different specialties including computer design, architectural design, programming, electronic publishing, 3D modeling and multimedia.
- Young Programmers School (JPM) is an e‐learning school for 7‐11 grade students. More than 2000 school‘s students have already graduated Computer Academy during the last 10 years.
- IT Specialist Training:
- Autodesk Inc. products: building design, infrastructure design, plant design, product design, entertainment creation, drawing, 3D modeling and animation, and visualization.
- System and network administering: servers, system and network configurations, clouds, and security courses.
- Computer literacy training for office workers, different types of managers, personnel intended to improve knowledge necessary in daily work: professional text editing, data analyzing, suggestive presentation, communication and collaboration, and project management.
- Trainings for professional websites developers: WEB design, content management system (CMS), WEB programing, and e‐commerce.
- ITMC is an approved Civil servants’ training institution and Accredited Teacher‘s Training Institution in Lithuania.
- Adobe Authorized Training Center
- Corel Inc. Training Partner
- Microsoft IT Academy member
- Member of Cicso Academy
- Authorized Autodesk Inc. KOGRA‐CAD‐Kaunas Training and Testing Center
- Member of Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Member of InfoBalt association
The main customers:
- Institutions of public administrations: Ministries, Departments and Municipalities of Cities and Regions. The company has trained more than 2100 public institution employees in 2004‐2013. There were accomplished 7 training projects founded by EU Structural Funds.
- Private and Public Business enterprises.About 1500 private and state companies staff has trained, accomplished 10 trainings projects in 2003‐2013.
- Education institutions. The company has trained more than one thousand education stuffers in 2009‐2013. There were accomplished 4 training projects founded by EU Structural Funds for Lithuania.
- Computer literacy projects. 8 training projects founded by EU Structural Funds for Lithuania were accomplished for 4300 residents in 2003‐2013.
- Private clients: schools children, students, adults, business enterprises.